Skicka ansökan till email@example.com – 0722-005458
Work Task and Responsibilities
Do you want to be a part of the clients Talent Acquisition team – driving the sourcing strategy in this crucial role? The Talent Acquisition team is staffing up since our Sourcing Manager is leaving for parental leave in the beginning of 2018. As a Sourcing Manager, you are responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations including all contractor and supplier related business. You will contribute by evaluating and improving our sourcing activities by analyzing spending, supplier relationships and internal processes.
Work tasks include:
Be a part of developing and contribute to the alignment of the clients global staffing and recruitment strategy
Coaching and support of business units and stakeholders to meet their sourcing business needs
Responsible for maintaining and developing offshore supplier partnership(s)
Build strong relationships, negotiate business agreements with external suppliers
Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and propose saving-strategies
Optimize sourcing processes
Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
Estimate risks and implement risk minimizing techniques
Operational responsibility that the sourcing process is compliant including i.e. contract management, credit checks, NDA. Superuser in the HR module in our ERP tool.
Skills and Knowledge
• Experience from contract management, sourcing, procurement or vendor management
• Preferably experience from the IT consultancy business
• Strong business mind
• Comfortable with collecting and analyzing data
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• University degree or similar
If you are used to working in an agile environment this is a great advantage!
• You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment.
• You have the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and adapt quickly to change.
• You are a people person who has the ability to build strong and trusting relationships at all levels within the organization.
• You have a curious mindset and a strong interest in understanding the business and what drives performance.