It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If you turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world. There is a great chance that the company behind these services use DigitalRoute’s technology as an enabler. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do.
At their head office, located in the centre of Stockholm, you will have the opportunity to work on some of today’s most existing problems in big data and real-time data stream processing and apply DigitalRoute’s magic and neural network processing along the way.
You will join an amazing team that has a 17-year history of product innovation in high performance computing, data integration and machine learning. Few other companies on the planet can boast the proven extreme performance and scalability that DigitalRoute’s products do and this is a chance to work among the best. You will have your choice of daily working tools – Mac or PC, MacOS, Windows or Linux and iPhone or Android. The team use all the modern software development tools that you probably know and love.
As a Release Manager at DigitalRoute you will be responsible for the release strategy and lifecycle planning of its product and services, which includes defining the release processes, product lifecycles and the coordination and management of releases.
Quality is very important and as the Release Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that we maintain or quality levels in all our deliveries. You must be able to work collaboratively across members from Product Management, Engineering, Services and Support groups to ensure stable and timely deliveries towards our customers.
You will be based in our Stockholm office reporting to the Head of Product Management. We have multi-sited R&D setup and some travel to our sites and customers will be required.
– Prepare and maintain a 24 months release plan in alignment with Product management and R&D to ensure roadmap stability
– Follow up on execution status and quality assessments with R&D for target release scope
– Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and within budget. Manage risk and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
– Ensure business centric decisions and actions are taken when addressing customers’ requests and release problems
– Support and prepare high quality business decisions on when and how to take products in to the next state in the lifecycle
– Manage product life cycle including handling of unreleased versions, phase out versions, and; migration and upgrade across releases
– 3 years of previous release and/or project management experience (solid understanding of management principles preferred) and working experience with cloud services is required
– Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle and background in the telecom industry is a plus
– Structured with a can-do attitude
– Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
– Effective leadership analytical skills
– Having strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
– Fluency in written and spoken English is required