Swedish Match develops, manufactures and sells quality products with market-leading brands in the product areas Snus and moist snuff, Other tobacco products (cigars and chewing tobacco), and Lights (matches, lighters, and complimentary products). They employ close to 5,000 people and operate in 10 countries, including the Netherlands, Switzerland, USA, and Brazil. For more information please visit www.swedishmatch.com
The company’s vision is to build shareholder value by offering tobacco consumers fun products of superior quality in a responsible way. By providing products that are recognised as safer alternatives to cigarettes, Swedish Match can contribute significantly to improved public health.
In the role of the Content Manager you will drive the content strategy of Swedish Match digital channels in all European markets. You will be part of the marketing department, whose purpose is to create and execute remarkable Brand and Product initiatives that will engage consumers. You will also collaborate directly with the digital, e-commerce and brand as well as legal and customer service team members.
In this role you will:
• Create the digital content strategy, both local and international, short and long term
• Engage local and international content partners and execute content strategies
• Repurpose content for different mediums including social media and video
• Keep up to date with industry best practice and monitor content activities of competitor websites
• Prepare regular and ad hoc operational reports
• Analyse and recommend further development of all Swedish Match digital consumer solutions
• Analyse SEO performance in Google Analytics, as well as traffic and present optimisation solutions
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in a fast-paced e-Commerce business
• Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Able to analyse the market and competition
• Understand market needs
• Cross-functional experience
• Strategic and analytical mindset
• Open to change, flexible and highly organised
• Strong development potential
• A Marketing degree (Berghs, Hyper Island or similar) is a plus
By taking this opportunity you will get a chance to make a visible and meaningful difference in the organisation by building a strong content strategy and by making sure it is executed properly. You will have great exposure to the organisation and will engage in meaningful and important discussions together with the rest of the team.