We are looking for passionate Product Managers to join the product team at Blocket and be part of a journey taking Blocket, Sweden’s biggest marketplace, to the next level. Every day Blocket creates opportunities for millions of Swedes that have a need to buy/sell used goods, find their dream job or get their business up to speed. On Blocket they care a lot for helping people reduce their environmental footprint. And yes, this is not just any PR mumbo jumbo, they actually measure the impact of this every year: Read more here.
Blocket has exciting plans ahead and this journey requires a well rounded product team and this is why we are now looking for new awesome Product Managers colleague to join their team.
About the role
- Define and drive vision, plans and metrics for your product area in tight collaboration with your cross functional team and the business areas.
- Understand the market, competition and user/customer needs within your product area.
- Drive product development with a cross functional team (developers, UX design, product design and scrum master).
- Build alignment with other PMs in the product organisation and with key stakeholders (marketplace directors, sales, legal, marketing etc) to ensure focus is on what creates most value for users, customers and business.
- Translate quantitative and qualitative insights into actionable product actions and plans. Leverage user feedback in smart and innovative ways to continue iterating and improving features long after initial launch.
- Collaborate with data scientists and user researchers in their work to optimise our understanding of user behaviours and needs.
- Work with Engineering Manager to ensure timely and healthy delivery of product updates.
- Partner up with your network within Schibsted working on similar products and challenges.
- Spread your knowledge, experience and learnings to the rest of the organisation. We value learning a lot!
”Drive product development”
Who we think you are
- You have years of experience in building and shipping consumer internet products (online marketplaces, e-commerce, platforms or similar) together with cross functional teams (designers, engineers, data engineers etc) resulting in significant impact.
- You have experience from operating and communicating product vision, strategies, business requirements, product plans and launch strategies.
- You have a good leadership, relationship-building and stakeholder management skills.
- You are a good communicator and storyteller and can engage many different audiences.
- You approach work with a collaborative and team-oriented mindset.
- You have strong analytical and system thinking skills
- You ́re experienced making data informed decisions and have a solid toolbox with experience from A/B experimentation, user testing, data analysis, defining metrics, competition analysis, market analysis and similar.
- You love the art of product management and you put high value on constantly learning.
- You always have the user/customer in mind and having a continuous user/customer dialogue comes naturally to you.
It’s a plus if you have
- Worked with other similar marketplaces
- Experience using Google analytics, Google optimize, Tableau or Data studio.
A few words from your (perhaps) future manager
My name is Jonatan and I work as Head Of Product Core in Blocket, the product department in Blocket with product responsibility for Blocket Job, Blocket Generalist and Blocket Motor. My journey in Blocket started roughly 9 months ago and before that I had the opportunity to take on several product roles globally. I feel proud to work in Blocket where we have a great culture, a strong brand and a product that provides so much value to millions of Swedes every day. Apart from that it feels awesome to contribute to a more sustainable society.
My passion is to lead and develop my team and give them good opportunities and prerequisites to succeed in shipping great products that creates good value to users/customers and the business. Blocket is in the middle of an extremely exciting change ahead that I can really recommend you to be part of. I hope you want to be part of our journey!