It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If you turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world! There is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology to work with their data. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do.
We are now looking for a Head of Engineering, reporting to the CTO of DigitalRoute to join our team. You will be leading 8 teams of software developers across 3 countries; Sweden, Malaysia and Bulgaria. You will play a central part in shaping the vision and the future direction of the company and will be responsible for maintaining relationship with internal and external stakeholders, providing technical guidance to engineering teams and top management and be accountable for established organizational objectives by developing goals and strategies.
As Head of Engineering you will
- Lead a team of Architects and Line managers through coaching, mentoring and ensuring their team members are highly motivated and have the conditions needed to do a great job.
- Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices throughout the Product and Technology organization and ensure inter-working with the rest of the company.
- Collaborate with Product Management continuously to build products that our customers love.
- Participate in Product management and Architectural strategic discussions and forums where you contribute with vision, direction and effective plans to drive our products and technology.
- Be responsible for running all of the engineering activities and projects within an organization, and make sure these are aligned with the established policies and objectives of the organizations.
- Own the budget for the Engineering organisation and works with finding and implementing ways to improve cost-efficiency.
- As part of the Product and Technology departments’ management team, work with the CTO and Head of Product Management on Technical Vision, Product Roadmaps and site strategy.
- Drive innovation initiatives like Hackathon days and student summer projects in Stockholm, Östersund, Sofia and Kuala Lumpur.
”Quote to Cash”
Who you are
- You are experienced in leading leaders, Architects and coaching/mentoring software development teams.
- You have experience in leading multi-cultural, distributed organizations across the globe.
- You are comfortable with the nuts and bolts of technology such as back end programming, public cloud infrastructure (such as AWS), DevOps model and billing and mediations solutions.
- You have solid experience of working in an agile development environment.
- You are a believer of a leadership philosophy that focuses on empowering, being present and inspiring the team to run at full pace, grow in their careers and love their jobs.
DigitalRoute helps hundreds of enterprises across a variety of industries worldwide to capitalize on the growing wave of consumption based commerce with our Usage Data Platform. DigitalRoute has been the market leader in this space, historically called billing mediation, for nearly 20 years. Over 350 leading companies worldwide use DigitalRoute Usage Data Platform to provide accurate complex usage-based business models. Our customers trust our technology to operate in the critical area of monetization.
We are a global company of 200 employees. We are headquartered in Stockholm and have offices all around the globe, from Kuala Lumpur to Atlanta. We are Experts – passionate and always seeking to improve. We are Open- minded – disruptive and innovative. We are Committed – customer satisfaction is our goal.