Hydroscand is an established and well-known supplier of hoses and fitting for a broad range of needs. The company has over the years grown both organically and through acquisition and is now established in 20 countries with more than 240 branches.
We are now looking for a Marketing Manager to help Hydroscand realizing their business goals. Hydroscand has a decentralized organization with operations in many different countries. The Marketing Manager will work in conjunction with these to support them in their future success.
As the company has grown most marketing activities have been done on a national and local level so this new position is all about creating synergies and share best practice by adding digital marketing aspects to better reach customer’s needs. The role can contribute both on a strategic level but it will also require hands-on work with marketing efforts.
both strategic and operational marketing
As Marketing Manager, you will drive the marketing development for the Group and support the local subsidiaries with their marketing initiatives. This will be a leading role in the change process, and it requires both experience of similar processes as well as a down to earth approach in explaining and supporting the organization going through these changes. This is role where a true marketeer can make a huge impact on the business.
- Be responsible for planning, managing, executing and supervising progress of global marketing activities such as campaign’s, events, product launches etc. Expand Hydroscand’s marketing structure and process in a cost-efficient way.
- Develop & deliver marketing plans (product & services) in alignment with business priorities in a cost-effective way
- Ensure consistency in our all brand communication and adherence to our brand book
- Develop and drive digital marketing engagement and data management across all markets. Measure customer transaction, ROI etc.
- Track and develop process for global brands insights and feedback on market specific positioning to build the Hydroscand brand
- Contribute to a high-performance marketing culture and improve collaboration and knowledge sharing in cross group marketing forums
- Implementation of new marketing initiatives
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Provide customer insights feedback on sales experience and educate Hydroscand sales force to improve way of working with marketing
- You will have dotted lines to the local marketing teams and probably having some of them reporting to you which may include some travel (when allowed)
The key to being successful in this role is to have a thorough understanding of both strategic aspects of marketing and the executional parts. You must have the ability to work across the organization in a collaborative way and have an understanding of the underlying business both on a group and regional level.
- Experience of working with both traditional- and digital marketing.
- Experience of a transformational marketing journey within omni-channel and in a B2B environment.
- Good understanding of the customer journey with an omnichannel approach
- Self-starter, comfortable taking initiative and strong project management skills and experience in achieving results.
- Strong written and oral communication
- Commercial knowledge, business acumen and strategic thinking is required
- Strong collaborations skills and ability to influence
- Proven ability to build and deliver marketing plans across multiple global markets
- University degree in Business Administration
You enjoy working as a part of a small team in a large context, rapidly iterating on strategy, and getting your hands dirty to build something great.