We are seeking a ‘Head of Product’, Omni-channel messaging to help lead define and lead next-generation products in Sinch’s portfolio. Sinch is experiencing tremendous growth, and this is an opportunity for a strong product management leader to take the product and team to the next level and accelerate growth even further. This is a critical role for the company
Location: London, Stockholm or Malmö.
The essence of the role
We are seeking a seasoned software product leader that has a passion for B2C experiences and comes with deep knowledge in building and shipping API based products for a global customer base. The leader will manage a team of 15+ PMs and oversee the work across 50-100 engineers in R&D and operations across the globe.
As our their new Head of Product, Omni-channel messaging you will:
- Define product strategy for our omnichannel messaging product portfolio
- Manage a team of product managers building messaging APIs, connectors, and developer-centric tools
- Work closely with other internal products such as Chatlayer (chatbot) and Inbox (Contact Center) to drive a better together story
- Be responsible for the entire product life cycle from concept to delivery – collaborating with Marketing, Finance, Sales, Legal, Program Management, UX, Engineering, DevOps, and Support
- Own the business case and P&L for the area; define competitive pricing plans and influence GTM plans
Who are you?
In order to contribute to this role you have:
- Credibility and presence necessary to contribute as a senior product leader
- Holistic view of business and comfortable owning product market analysis, customer segmentation, product positioning
- Ability to infer product strategy from a market strategy; gathering and prioritizing product requirements, driving product planning through research and customer feedback, and performing competitive and market problem requirement analysis
- Strong understanding of how technical components impact product development and trade-offs within; must bring a philosophy around product trade-offs and prioritization based on solving important problems vs. chasing near-term revenue
- Has a track record of building, leading, developing, and retaining a great product team.
- Ability to work effectively in a nimble environment while scaling the business and organization
- 15+ years experience shipping API and/or SaaS products
- API, developer ecosystem, enterprise software experience must have
- Has built and shipped successful SaaS products for enterprises
- Startup/fast-growing company experience
- Track record of building, leading, developing, and retaining a great product team