We are looking for a Digital Lead / Digital Product Manager for one of our clients in the Gothenburg region.
This role will help to build a new tech organisation within this global leader. As a Digital Lead, you will be a strong collaborator with cross-functional teams from tech, design, and business with proven knowledge of standard precision practices, technology and supporting industry principles.
You will manage dependencies with other teams’ functions while identifying, building and managing strategic partnerships across the different teams. You will work closely with your team to ensure business value and user feedback are translated into new developments when necessary. You will be part of a team, focusing on a specific Digital Product where you will be managing the specific business KPI’s based on your specific digital product area
- Set ambitious and clear product vision and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders, team and unit.
- End-to-end team output strategy from inception to production
- Collaboration with stakeholders – to ensure digital vision and solutions align within team strategy and requirements
- Work to establish each Digital product’s business value and support messaging, communication and customer outreach as necessary
- Facilitate release planning with stakeholders as well as weekly demos
- Integrating usability studies and research into Digital Product
- Requirements to enhance user satisfaction and ensure customer-driven design
This role requires someone who is a strong collaborator at heart with cross-functional teams from tech, design and business. In many ways, this environment is like a startup so you must not afraid to “roll up your sleeves”. You will be comfortable pushing outside your comfort zone to learn – you will push your teams to do the same. You will empower your teams to fail, learn and grow as well as having an experimental mindset to drive innovation.
You should also have:
- Experience with B2C digital products
- Proven knowledge and understanding of standard precision practices, technology and supporting industry principles
- Experienced in managing a backlog/release plan, tracking team level metrics, removing blockers (burndown chart, release burn up, etc.)
- Deep experience leading teams in an agile setting
- Strong team leader, collaborator, team player, and individual contributor
- Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders
- Strong problem solver with the ability to manage and lead the team to push the Digital product and progress
- Passion to challenge the status quo and find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas – loves and embraces change
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust