This is Swedish Match
Swedish Match develops, manufactures, and sells quality products with market-leading brands.
The Group’s product segments are Snus and moist snuff, Other tobacco products, and Lights. With its vision “a world without cigarettes”, the Group is dedicated to the improvement of public health by offering attractive alternatives to cigarettes with its smokeless products.
For more information please visit www.swedishmatch.com
Ecommerce Manager, International B2C
Swedish Match (SM) wishes to expand its smoke-free product portfolio footprint within all international markets (excluding Nordics, US & Canada) thereby creating new growth for the company as well as reducing smoking and improving public health.
To help achieve this goal, SM will hire an Ecommerce Manager to focus on new, international B2C markets and help create a scalable and non-replicable online competitive advantage. This means building a B2C platform as the flagship store for our nicotine pouch brand(s), delivering a best-in-class brand and user experience. In partnership with the digital marketing team, you will build exciting and engaging end-to-end customer journeys, ensuring the website is optimized to deliver both compelling content and conversion. The role will be responsible for the International eCOM B2C P&L and will be critical in helping SM achieve commercial and brand-building ambitions in the coming years.
In this role you will
- Direct all business activities with SM’s strategic partner to achieve a balanced (Marketing/Sales/Legal/PA/Finance) execution of plans
- Achieve all expansion and sales targets in line with strategic ambition to reach >10 markets and >10M units by 2025
- Recommend / direct all eCOM B2C marketing & sales activities
- Prepare International eCOM B2C strategic planning
- Set annual marketing and sales budgets for International eCOM B2C
- Ensure all International eCOM B2C activities are legally compliant in close collaboration with SM legal dept.
- Direct internal stakeholders to execute set plans and review results (digital marketing, customer service, EuD Online team, logistics)
- Prepare forecast planning and review forecast accuracy.
- Prepare Monthly and Quarterly reporting for International eCOM B2C
- Assess all International eCOM B2C marketing & sales activities, propose tactical and strategic changes
- Enable Central Marketing to use International eCOM B2C as a test channel for new concepts and products
- Distribute results and best practices within International to other stakeholders.
- 7+ years’ experience working in Ecommerce/Digital Marketing within an International business environment
- Ability to thrive in a lean, start-up environment with limited resources but (almost) unlimited potential!
- Experience working in a regulated industry (tobacco/alcohol/gaming) a plus
- Commercial mindset, consumer orientation and business understanding
- Strategic and analytical. Big picture thinker and detailed orientation execution
- Ability to create strong consumer & revenue focused plan balancing legal/PA/marketing perspectives on regulated markets
- Collaboration and team-based approach to success
- Strong informal and formal leadership skills as the role will include leading, motivating and follow up of dotted line resources (with strategic partner) and most likely lead 1-3 direct reports inside SM within 3-5Y
- Ability to influence strategic direction and tactical decisions