Anyfin provides smart tools to put financial power back in the hands of the people – where they believe it belongs. Everything they do is based on one vision: to improve the world’s financial health.
So far, they’ve helped Swedes, Finns and Germans save millions by refinancing expensive consumer credits. But they aim higher. New markets, new tools, new products and new ways of improving people’s financial lives. This means they need more brains and hearts. More people as passionate as the people at Anyfin.
About the role
Anyfin’s tech organization is growing and they need an empathic and passionate leader to take care of the people and ensure they have everything they need to be great at what they do.
As an Engineering Manager you will:
- Inspire and empower your team and its engineers, so they can excel in building great software
- Support the team with hiring, mentoring, coaching, feedback, career development, performance management and much more
- Work closely within the engineering leadership team to encourage collaboration, set ways of working, and coach and support each other
- Inspire, engage and guide the team through this journey which requires extensive collaboration, exceptional engineering, and – most importantly – a fun, open and friendly working environment
You have a humble and open approach to leadership, with a keen interest in developing people!
”When your finances are good, you’re good”
What you will do
- Build and support your team and its engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development
- Actively work to improve team health and performance, as well as fostering an open and inclusive culture as they continue to grow the organization
- Participate in and/or drive improvement initiatives across engineering
- Continuously develop relationships between product, engineering and key stakeholders across all domains
- Foster collaboration with product to maintain a healthy backlog that tackles the most important problems to solve
- Driving and being accountable for delivery, quality, and good engineering practices within your team
Who you are
- You love developing and growing engineers and have a track record of doing so; you thrive when developing phenomenal people, not just great products.
- You’re a great communicator and have experience working closely with product managers and various stakeholders
- You have great organizational and prioritization skills
- You have experience from and value to generously share your knowledge with and coach and support your fellow leaders.
- You have a rich toolbox of methods and approaches to foster timely delivery of high quality software, as well as development of individuals and teams
Does it sound interesting? Good, we are looking forward to your application!
At Anyfin you are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.