Frever is an app that lets you create a vibrant virtual video universe using nothing more than your mobile phone. We are passionate about giving everyone the freedom to express themselves and become storytellers.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a company that is disrupting an industry and is making a lasting positive social impact in people’s lives. Frever is well-funded by global top investors from the music, tech, gaming, and IP industries.
As Release manager, you will be responsible for releasing Frever apps to their end users through setting up submission processes for continuous and stable releases on iOS and Android as well as internal software. You will work closely with the QA team leads and Tech team with planning, execution, risk assessment, and best practices and act as the bridge between the development teams and what our users actually experience on iOS and Android platforms. You will be part of an international multiple team based in Stockholm and report directly to management.
You will be expected to
- Be primary point of contact for Apple and Google
- Consult on release roadmaps and strategies together with management, QA and tech team
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple teams to ensure timely and quality releases
- Establish a process with QA, Art and tech teams to constantly understand the state of the development and what can be ready to be released both with regards to assets and software
- Set up a protocol and process to minimize risk, improve existing procedures and document issues
Who you are
To succeed in this role, you have experience with building and releasing software to 3rd party platforms as Apps. You love to work in an ambitious company, are curious, problem solver and get excited about packaging the release management and set up the whole cycle as well as you will grow together with Frever internationally.
- Experience from working with CI/CD software like Jenkins to build stable and useful pipelines
- Ability to learn new technical skills quickly
- Comfortable with moving between routine tasks and completely new ones as well as multitasking with a mix of the two
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Previous experience in the software industry as a Release Manager, QA or Compliance QA or Producer
- Have knowledge of COPPA or GDPR and similar guidelines
- Experience from working with Unity, Jira and Confluence
- Understanding of dependencies between asset versions and app versions in 3D apps
What Frever Offer
- The opportunity to be part of building a global product from its very foundations and have true impact of its design and final result
- The opportunity to quickly assume responsibility and get a steep learning curve as we are small, nimble and ambitious team that need to face new challenges constantly
- Frever´s brand new office is located in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm.