Are you the pink shark in the sea of sameness?
Casino games have a tendency to look boringly similar. RAW iGaming believes in making casino games that stand out. For that, it takes people who stand out. Do you have the raw talent needed to create games that revitalize, renew and reinforce the gaming experience? Right now RAW is looking for a Senior Animator who wants to join them in their fight against industry monotony.
About the role
RAW is looking for a Senior Animator to join at the start of what will be an industry-leading art team. Be a part of molding the games for one of the most exciting new gaming studios to appear in years bringing extra life to their games by adding world-class animation to the table. This is a senior position for a highly motivated and experienced individual with the ability to bring life to the games through that crucial animation that will make their games stand out even more as well as to help RAW’s art teams push the creative boundaries of game art, motion graphics / animation to differentiate in the sea of sameness.
You will have a unique chance to be a part of an elite team and work with industry-leading management. The team you join will create unique and innovative content played by hundreds of thousands of players across the world. You will have a direct impact on the success of the studio and its products.
Qualified individuals are expected to be highly creative, team players, with excellent 2D and 3D animation skills, and have a proven track record as well as have a thirst to work side-by-side with their teams developing some of the world’s greatest games.
RAW iGaming is looking for their star Senior Animator to join their team in Málaga, Spain
- Create premium quality animations in 2D but occasionally in 3D for RAW’s games, such as effects and character animations
- Model, design, and animate 2D and 3D characters
- Work closely with the Lead Artist and Game Designers in the creation of animations that support the artistic vision and goals of the game
- Tuning of overall gameplay speed, tempo, and rhythm
- Be part of the creation of storyboards, and creative sessions
- Designing resource-lean animations, still of high quality, and performance for mobile devices.
- Be part of selecting the right audio, graphic, and animation styles for the game production
- Follow animation trends and share with team members to better the quality of animations in RAW’s games
- Research and communicate ways to improve animation quality and streamline game animation process
- Share knowledge in the teams and help contribute to an open and creative work environment
- 5+ years as a professional animator or equivalent experience
- Experience creating a broad range of animations mainly in 2D but also in 3D
- Proficient with standard industry tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Spine, and standard 3D tools
- A broad range of problem-solving, ideation, and prototyping abilities where animation is needed to better capture the idea or concept at hand
- Must have an internal drive, and be seen as a doer while being a positive team-player
- A passion for animating great games and pushing boundaries
- Experience from a gaming industry is beneficial
- Fluent in English
- A portfolio of work is required for review
- Placement: Sunny Malaga Province, Spain (remote work for a period is possible)
- Desired Start: April 2022 or sooner
Join in our fight against industry monotony – APPLY IN THE LINK BELOW: