Most people know If for its core business, insurance. Fewer people know it as a tech employer, but that’s about to change. Technology lies at the centre of all products, services and customer experiences that the company creates. In fact, If is one of the biggest tech units in the Nordics and it’s growing like never before. The cutting-edge tech organization is active in seven countries and employs more than 1000 talented people.
About the role
As the Head of Tech Community and Growth (Head of Employer Branding), you will be a part of developing and executing If’s Tech People & Growth strategy to fulfil the company’s promise of being the best IT workplace for its employees. You will spearhead a team of initially three people and be responsible for aligning employer branding strategies across the tech organization. Furthermore, you will be working closely together with the Head of Tech Strategy as part of a broader virtual team including Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, and Communication, across the Nordics and the Baltics. Together, you will ensure that If follows a holistic approach when fulfilling its talent management ambitions.
- Develop and execute strategies within Employment Branding and internal Tech Community building.
- Act as an expert within employer branding and provide knowledge, proper external benchmarks, best practices, and innovative solutions to enhance Tech.
- Expand the company’s online presence to improve If’s perception as a tech employer.
- Lead, support and boost a team of employer branding specialists.
- Contribute to a broader virtual team together with representatives from Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition.
- Be accountable for budget planning, forecasting and follow-ups towards If’s IT Management.
- Be accountable If’s Tech Trainee program.
- Set and deliver on relevant KPI’s.
A newly shaped area where there is great potential to grow
Who you are
We believe that your leadership style is characterized by a willingness to coach with clarity and an ability to create a climate that promotes development, innovation, and community. You are creative, curious, and thrive in an environment where openness, enthusiastic attitude and team responsibility are valued. You have a passion for employer branding, technology, and people in general. More importantly, we are looking for someone that is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and partake in the activities we set out to deliver.
To succeed in this role, you need:
- Experience in leading a team with formal responsibility for its members.
- Proficient experience in building and executing employer branding strategies to reach target audiences.
- Exceptional track record with talent attraction, e-marketing and social media promotions.
- Great communication skills and an ability to tailor communication toward a broad range of stakeholders.
- Strong track record of structured project management within the given scope of the role.
- Strong experience within the Tech sector and relevant recruitment markets.
- Excellent in using data to inform and drive decision-making.
- Compelling experience in building and creating a great workplace through initiatives & cultural activities.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
Our promise to you
- You will be an instrumental part of If’s People & Culture agenda within tech and become a key enabler for its continued digitalization journey.
- A role within a newly shaped area where there is potential to grow.
- Exposure to all of If’s tech community.
- As much freedom as possible – including the accountability that comes with it.
- Work-life balance, including shorter working hours during summer months and a hybrid workplace policy.
- If offers an attractive benefits package, including subsidized lunch, an on-site health club, an attractive pension plan and annual bonuses for employees, and more…
There’s no time like the present, apply now – We can’t wait to meet you!