About our client:
Are you ready to lead a revolution in education? Our client is a forward-thinking edtech company on a mission to redefine lifelong learning. Their community-centered approach combined with cutting-edge AI technology is poised to transform the way people acquire knowledge. Today, they are a small team that is focused on creating amazing product experiences that delight, entertain, and educate via rapid prototyping and the exploration of AI.
As a visionary CTO, you will be at the helm of our learning platform leveraging the power of AI to revolutionize education. We are seeking a candidate with a background in consumer-facing industries who really understands the pulse of user engagement and customer journey. Furthermore, this is a hands-on role where you will work close to the product & tech team, evaluating and mentoring them. We think you have an architectural mindset and thrive when strategy and operations mix together in your everyday work.
- Data-Driven Leadership: Utilize data analytics to drive decisions and strategies, optimizing user experiences and engagement
- Master of the Customer Journey: From a tech and product standpoint, navigate the entire customer journey, from acquisition to retention
- Strong Communicator: You have good communication skills with an ability to bridge business, user and technology in a successful way
- A product visionary: You have a modern view of product development with an iterative approach and the user in focus
- Tech Stack: Proficiency in React, Node, Typescript, and AWS is a strong advantage in this role complemented by a keen understanding of AI integrations
- Proven track record in senior technical leadership roles within consumer-facing industries
- Strong grasp of data-driven decision-making and metrics, augmented by AI-driven insights
- A visionary leader with a passion for lifelong learning and community building
What is in it for you?
- A chance to shape the future of education and lifelong learning through the integration of cutting-edge AI technology
- Join a dynamic team of industry pioneers who are passionate about making a real impact
- On-site at a great office in central Stockholm
- Competitive compensation package