Voff is a leading PE-owned European producer of natural premium pet food. Since its founding in 2014, the company has continued to strengthen its foothold across Europe through a blend of mergers and acquisitions as well as organic growth. Today Voff consists of 10 main
brands that are produced and sold across Europe. With a commitment to quality and innovation, they aim to continue their growth journey over the coming years. This journey will involve further acquisitions, aimed at building an integrated, high-performing group of brands. To facilitate this growth and maximize operational efficiency, they are seeking a Head of Data and Analytics to join their Stockholm headquarters.
About the role
As the Head of Data and Analytics, your pivotal role centers on leveraging the power of data to guide strategic decision-making across the organization. Your primary task involves streamlining, unifying, and visualizing various types of data across companies, to create a centralized, comprehensive data ecosystem.
Importantly, you will be responsible for building this central data function from the ground up. This includes establishing standardized practices for effective data utilization throughout the organization. Your efforts will focus on developing and implementing data strategies that are not only future-proof but also scalable. This strategic direction will enable the organization to make informed, data-driven decisions, thereby fueling growth and enhancing operational effectiveness.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive data strategy to harmonize diverse datasets from acquired companies into a unified framework
- Lead the integration of various data sources, ensuring data accuracy, consistency, and accessibility across the organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders to identify key data requirements and establish data governance standards
- Ensure the right systems and BI analytics tools are in place and that data is easily accessible to internal business users as well as to any external tools
- Deliver and communicate clear, actionable data insights to key stakeholders, empowering informed decision-making
- Proactively identify meaningful patterns and trends from large datasets for operational improvements and revenue growth through data analysis
- Cultivate a data-driven mindset across the organization, introduce and establish best practices and a unified approach to data utilization
- Make sure that all data is handled safely and according to local and European rules, laws and regulations.
You are energetic and positive, and have the ability to see the big picture as well as details when needed. You exhibit a flexible, service-minded, and adaptable approach to work. You demonstrate an eagerness to swiftly grasp the complexity of the Voff business and contribute effectively from day one, enabling you to drive changes both centrally and locally. You are ready to roll your sleeves up and get things done. But you also are a change driver, engaging key stakeholders to get maximum return from your work.
The desired candidate will ideally have:
- Proven experience in creating accessible and actionable data from a diversified data management setup
- Prior experience in management consulting, focusing on data and analytics
- Gained prior experience from a senior data analytics role, from a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge in Data Management from a business perspective: reporting, visualization, analytics, and governance
- Experience from companies growing organically and through M&A, especially in integrating data across diverse systems
- A degree similar to Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Business, Information Technology, or a related field
- Proficiency in English, ideally through international experience.
- You’ll play a key role in guiding Voff’s journey toward a more data-driven approach, contributing significantly to the company’s growth through the transformation of its data landscape
- Since 2014, Voff swiftly emerged as one of the leaders in Europe’s flourishing pet food market, especially in the high-growth natural premium pet food segment, creating an engaging and dynamic professional setting
- Voff is owned by Axcel, a prominent Private Equity firm renowned for its successful track record as a growth investor
- You’ll be part of an exceptional team, powered by an action-oriented and can-do attitude, comprising individuals with impressive backgrounds from top-tier consulting firms, leading consumer brands, and renowned tech companies. Who all share a unified vision and commitment to advance Voff to new heights
- The role offers international exposure, an attractive salary package and the possibility to invest in the company’s management incentive program
More about Voff
Voff believes in natural, premium pet food products and sells a wide range of products – from raw pet food (BARF) to natural air-dried treats, natural pet supplements, chews, and high-quality bird food – across various channels, online and offline. Voff has an established presence in Germany, the UK, the BeNeLux and the Nordics, with revenues of approximately SEK 1.0 billion and 300+ employees. Voff´s partnership with Axcel will help further advance its leadership position across Europe in the years to come.