Voff is a leading PE-owned European producer of natural premium pet food. Since its founding in 2014, the company has continued to strengthen its foothold across Europe through a blend of mergers and acquisitions as well as organic growth. Today Voff consists of 10 main
brands that are produced and sold across Europe. With a commitment to quality and innovation, they aim to continue their growth journey over the coming years. This journey will involve further acquisitions, aimed at building an integrated, high-performing group of brands. To facilitate this growth and maximize operational efficiency, they are seeking a Head of IT to join their Stockholm headquarters.
About the role
As the Head of IT at Voff, your pivotal role involves spearheading the establishment of a centralized and efficient IT function from the ground up while shaping and implementing an IT strategy that aligns with the organizational goals. You will actively leverage the latest technologies to ensure operational efficiency across the organization.
A key focus will be on developing resilient, scalable methodologies that facilitate the seamless integration of new acquisitions into Voff’s IT system landscapes and processes. This integration is essential for ensuring a cohesive and centralized IT structure.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive plan & playbooks to consolidate diverse IT systems and processes across existing and forthcoming acquired companies into a unified infrastructure and ways of working
- You are the go-to person for the organization regarding IT, managing relationships with IT vendors and partners to align services, negotiate contracts, and ensure seamless integration of new technologies
- Guiding the migration of diverse IT systems into a unified framework to establish a centralized and cohesive IT infrastructure across the organization
- Ensure stakeholder engagement and collaboration in acquired brands, guiding them through the IT integration process and change programs
- Responsible for Information Security and Data Protection, including GDPR and Cyber Security
- Regularly assess and update the IT infrastructure, including hardware, digital workplace, networks, and cloud solutions, to support a centralized IT environment
You are energetic and positive, and have the ability to see the big picture as well as details when needed. You exhibit a flexible, service-minded, and adaptable approach to work. You demonstrate an eagerness to swiftly grasp the complexity of the Voff business and contribute effectively from day one, enabling you to drive changes both centrally and locally. You are ready to roll your sleeves up and get things done. But you also are a change driver, engaging key stakeholders to get maximum return from your work.
The desired candidate will ideally have:
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing a central IT infrastructure like ERP systems from the ground up, tailored to support and evolve with a rapidly growing and changing business landscape
- Strong understanding of business objectives with the ability to align IT strategies
- Proven track record in overseeing IT consultants, implementation partners, and managing IT security and compliance
- Demonstrated capability in handling transitions, change programs, and stakeholder engagement during IT transformations
- Prior success in integrating acquired companies into a centralized IT structure and landscape
- Experience in implementing processes for the continuous monitoring, evaluation, and enhancement of IT structures
- Expertise in navigating rapid changes in buy-and-build or fast-growing companies
- Holder of a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Proficiency in English, complemented by international experience
- You’ll play a key role in professionalizing Voff and building a scalable, efficient IT function, contributing significantly to the company’s growth through the transformation of its data landscape
- Since 2014, Voff swiftly emerged as one of the leaders in Europe’s flourishing pet food market, especially in the high-growth natural premium pet food segment, creating an engaging and dynamic professional setting
- Voff is owned by Axcel, a prominent Private Equity firm renowned for its successful track record as a growth investor
- You’ll be part of an exceptional team, powered by an action-oriented and can-do attitude, comprising individuals with impressive backgrounds from top-tier consulting firms, leading consumer brands, and renowned tech companies. Who all share a unified vision and commitment to advance Voff to new heights
- The role offers international exposure an attractive salary package and the possibility to invest in the company’s management incentive program
More about Voff
Voff believes in natural, premium pet food products and sells a wide range of products – from raw pet food (BARF) to natural air-dried treats, natural pet supplements, chews, and high-quality bird food – across various channels, online and offline. Voff has an established presence in Germany, the UK, the BeNeLux and the Nordics, with revenues of approximately SEK 1.0 billion and 300+ employees. Voff´s partnership with Axcel will help further advance its leadership position across Europe in the years to come.