Our client, a thriving Performance Marketing bureau with a solid nordic presence, seeks an exceptional CEO to join their dynamic team.
About the role
We are looking for a CEO with the optimal blend of strategic and operative experience, and a proven set of leadership/relationship-building skills to lead the company. As the primary leader of the company, you need to have a strong understanding of each business area and balance team focus based on the most pressing needs.
In this role you will
- Set and communicate a clear, compelling, and consistent vision
- Develop high-quality business strategies and plans which align with both short-term and long-term objectives
- Identify and pursue strategic partnerships, collaborations, and business opportunities to expand the company’s revenue channels.
- Maintain a strong customer-centric approach, ensuring the company delivers exceptional experiences to both new and existing customers.
- A well-established leader with experience in a scale-up environment, preferably within Performance Marketing or similar environments
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
- Strong business acumen and a sense of financial sustainability
- Exceptional strategic thinking abilities, with a focus on long-term vision and stable growth
- Demonstrated track record of driving business growth, increasing revenue, and achieving financial targets
You are a good change agent and can evolve current structures and implement new ways with empathy and involvement. You dare to ask and challenge and have the energy to pull something through to completion.